Hangar Flying

Hangar Flying => Hangar Flying => Topic started by: allen on August 10, 2007, 02:59:12 PM

Title: Need a pilot
Post by: allen on August 10, 2007, 02:59:12 PM
I may be buying a Long-Ez in Florida. Because of my schedule I may need to have the plane flown to my field in Roanoke Va, about a 4.5 hour flight.

I'm looking for a pilot who has a Long-Ez background. They must also be independently wealthy (or slightly crazy) so pay is not an issue.  :wink:
Title: Need a pilot
Post by: Bruce Hughes on August 11, 2007, 01:23:18 AM
Hi Allen

As you live in Virginia, you should check with the CSA representative
for Virginia, Steve Volovsek.  He may be able to help or may know
someone who can.   His # is 757-538-8992

As the aircraft is in Florida, you might also check with the CSA rep
for FL, Jack Fehling     561-744-1309

Those 2 guys know a lot of canard people and are great guys.

Also you need to join CSA.   Very worthwhile.   $25/year

Bruce Hughes  

Title: Florida
Post by: Britguy59 on August 11, 2007, 07:37:46 AM
I live here in Florida, Zephyrhills. Is it in this area, that I can look at it for you? I'm still building, but near the end.