Author Topic: New to EZ learn to fly one  (Read 4649 times)

Offline Judson43

• View Profile
New to EZ learn to fly one
« on: February 22, 2010, 01:00:09 PM »
I am very interested in learning all I can.  I have apro 130 hrs invarious planes, multi & complex. Have seen a couple ez's onthe ground. I would like to find someone with an ez that I could talk to and maybe get a ride. I'm looking for a plane to get me from Arkansas to California regurlarly. Thanks for any info.

Offline A. Bruce Hughes

• View Profile
Re: New to EZ learn to fly one
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 10:59:08 AM »
Hi Judson

You need to tell us where you live; the CSA has close to 1000 members scattered over 50 states
and several countries.   There is a member near you that can help.   Longezes, Cozys, Berkuts,
Erasers, Aerocanards, Velocities, and Variezes are great for long distances. 

Consider joining the CSA (see the tab on the home page).   That will give you a directory and 4
newsletters.

Bruce Hughes    :)

Offline pharroah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 01:17:46 PM »
We have 4 (soon to be 5) Long EZ's and one Defiant at Drake field in Fayetteville

Offline Judson43

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 10:04:01 AM »
I live in central Arkansas

Offline The Jack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 04:02:25 PM »
We have 4 (soon to be 5) Long EZ's and one Defiant at Drake field in Fayetteville

I think I'm that fifth EZ  ;D

Judson, I know there's an EZ in Conway.  I can't remember the pilot's name at the moment.  I've got a photo CD that he put together and even has his contact information stickered to the back.  If I come across it, I'll be sure to get the information added here.  In the meantime, that might give you somewhere to aim your searches.

--Josh
KFYV - Drake Field

Offline JETninja

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 12:52:00 PM »
My Borother-In-Law is the FBO at Heber Springs, he owns a Long-Ez. He's a real nice guy if you ever get out there....