Author Topic: Any Cozy IV's (flying OR projects) I could look at?  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Boeing737

• View Profile
Any Cozy IV's (flying OR projects) I could look at?
« on: January 23, 2012, 10:20:39 AM »
New to CS and forum on recommendation from friend who's been in this for quite a while.  I'm in the HOU area and am looking for a Cozy IV  owner who wouldn't mind showing me their airplane in exchange for their favorite food and beverage(s).  My interests lie in interior dimensions and room.  Want to make the best decision BEFORE I begin this trek.  Will refrain from using the "V" word on this venue.  Would like to spend some time finding a project and if NOT successful will start my own.  Thanks in advance.  T. Parlin...... socas1 @ gmail . com  (without the spaces......does that really help ???)  two one four, seven eight three, seven five zero zero.

Offline atfloyd

• View Profile
Re: Any Cozy IV's (flying OR projects) I could look at?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 01:49:36 PM »
Sun n fun coming up... good place to see airplanes...

Offline flyingwaldo

• View Profile
Re: Any Cozy IV's (flying OR projects) I could look at?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 11:32:09 PM »
New to CS and forum on recommendation from friend who's been in this for quite a while.  I'm in the HOU area and am looking for a Cozy IV  owner who wouldn't mind showing me their airplane

There are some very nice Cozy's near you.  Suggest you spend a couple bucks and subscribe to the CSA newsletter. 
There are a couple other forums for canards.  It's a real challenge to separate the experienced knowledge from the wild and crazy cr**p that the newer builders seem to find so exciting.  Good luck!